Monday, April 25, 2011

Put a Zock on it!


So if you have a new pair of boots you know how much of a pain it can be putting them on. Your new best friend will be a Zock. Zock is a company that makes a stretchy tall sock. There are other companies but I find Zock to be decent priced and very durable. Usually the crazy colored ones usually are $6.50-$12.50 depending on the design. Elvis ones I saw one time were $12.50.

Why is this your new best friend? Because these little guys can help make your life easier putting your boot on and off by a lot.

The material is usually kind of stretchy and it helps the boot to slide on/off.

Sorry for the photo quality. I was too lazy to find my digi camera cord so I used my cellphone.

I have 4 pairs: green dragon, Rosie the Riveter, Halloween bats, and a cool orange/pink swirlie one.
In a sport where tradition and conformity is a norm, our way of rebelling is having a cool pair of socks, that get's covered up by our tall boots. When I show I have to wear white breeches. That's why I get the crazy color ones. I have to stick out somehow. ;)

But they do come in normal colors if you're just feeling basic.




Stay tuned... Small Contest coming soon.
Boot Maintenance post coming soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment