Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Looking Good

Well asides my job sucking, life has generally been good. My laptop was on the verge of death, but dear old father fixed it. It really sucked a whole month without my laptop and our contract saying no more internet for us at the same time. :(

My laptop dying put my videos that I had planned behind. Plus I've been so busy with work and horses that home was only there for sleeping. Hopefully we'll get it shot on Sunday.

Getting my Imperial Officer costume commissioned. I haven't sewn in ages and I don't have the time or patience anymore.

I found a few people, but I emailed this lady. I always get vibes of situations/people and I have a good vibe about her. Let's see if I'm right in eight weeks. I got a quote from another lady, but Lady A is cheaper by $65 and she's making the code disks as well. So all I have to do is buy the belt and the rank bars.

So yay! Looking forward to finally getting into the 501st.

No comments:

Post a Comment