Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ariat Maestro Sale


The Washington Caps won in double overtime. So I'm a little wired. So I figure I channel my crazy energy and look for special deals on boots.
Link
Ariat Maestros from Equestrian Collections.
one word: awesome.
These boots usually retail in the $400 range. They have them marked at $170. They don't have zippers so they're trying to get rid of the boots.

So if you have a skinny calf and are looking for a good quality boot check them out.

I've actually tried these boots on. I tried on size 10 in the ladies style with a zipper. They almost fit. While the lady told me that they will stretch and conform to my calf I wasn't a fan of buying a boot that almost fit me. Plus I'm a size 9. And I didn't really feel like wearing winter socks and still have my boot too big. But these are really nice boots. So grab them if you can fit in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment