Friday, August 17, 2012

General Update

I started this blog back in Nov 2010!  I was dumbfounded when I looked at the creation date.  It doesn't seem like it's been that long.  Still not in the 501st yet.  But oh well.  Things are coming along slower than I'd like but I'm patient. 

I wanted to put the posts that seem to generate the most interest on the side link for easier viewing.

VIDEOS
I've promised videos forever.  I really will get to it.  I actually did shoot two videos back in Dec/Jan timeframe, but my memory card was corrupted and it didn't load. 

Few Video Ideas
*Measuring For Your Boots
*Proper Fit
*Going the Custom Route
*Maintaing your Boots
*any other videos you'd like to see?

If you have a question please feel free to email me: dressapp@gmail.com 
If you comment on a post 90% time I don't see it.  I'm going to try and figure out how to modify that so I can answer your posts quicker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment