Saturday, June 18, 2011

Custom Boot Option

First of all to all the dads, Happy Father's Day. ;) I got my dad Season 1 of SW Clone Wars for FD.

Now with all these companies I can only just forewarn you that anything could happen. If you have a good/bad/indifferent experience with a company, email me. There can be lemons/bad days, odd production screw ups, etc. So always take a review with a grain of salt.

I found this website when searching for custom boots. Go TallyHo.com I know nothing about this company.

A pair of custom boots for $395 does seem a little cheap. The only review I could find is someone recommended them in a horse forum. So if you're an awkward shape, maybe take a risk.

Brown boots have become a popular thing in the dressage community. I'm not fond of the color brown, but really like them in a boot. Really tempted to get a pair. They can make it in light brown or dark brown at this company. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment