Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Busy over here

So I've been slammed with a lot of things so haven't had any breathing moment to think about this blog.

Well I did think about it a little bit the past two days. I was at Upperville Colt & Horse Show the oldest horse show hosted in the US. It's in Upperville, Va a lovely country city. Where basically the closest motels are like 20 minutes away.

My horse did poorly. My trainer was like sucky birthday present. I'm like whatever. We figured out why she did poorly so I'm not all that upset. The quote, "I have a bad feeling about this", popped into my head multiple times before this show. I think we pushed her and she wasn't ready and she flat out told us.

While I was walking the 10miles a day around the horse show (I swear I lost 20lbs in the past two days), there was a custom boot dealer. I mentioned them before La Mundial. They have custom boots starting at $599. I really did want to talk to the guy, but I was in a bad mood, hot and sweating, and talking to a stranger about their boots required me to be pleasant. I'll probably see them plenty more times this year, so don't worry. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment