Saturday, July 28, 2012

Nevermind...

The website that I previously went to was ridersmall, which is the same company as Hispar, just sells under a different name.  Ridersmall has the pullup option to their boots.  But the Hispar site doesn't.  I'll be ordering these boots next month, so look for the review.  Ignore this post:  

When I was at Saddle Liquidators I found that they sold Hispar boots.  These would be perfect for many folks because they make such a variety of sizes, especially wides.

When I looked at their website last week I found that I could fit in their men's dressage boots if I got a size 7 wide calf.

When I was inspecting them at Saddle Liquidators I noticed that they are really nice.  The price is not bad either.  No more than $300, not sure what it is now.

And they had no zipper!

But now they aren't on the website anymore!

Complete bummer.  I'm going to email the company see if you can see order them.

No comments:

Post a Comment