Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Uniform



Nancy from Akino Atelier is finished with my Imperial Officer uniform. She was about to send it off, but I noticed a small little thing. She sewed the seam where the code cylinders go shut. In the example pic I sent her it did look like a closed seam. But I think it looks pretty darn awesome.

Once I get my uniform I'll send it off to the 501st to try and get in. yay!

I ordered my code cylinders. My friend is going to see if she can make my rank bar. I decided on Captain. So I'm going to order the materials soon.

I'm going to use my custom Dehners for right now. They haven't been getting much action since I've taken a break from showing. Plus really can't afford another pair of boots at the moment. I need a new show helmet.

2 comments:

  1. Hello :)

    I'm planning to joining the 501st, and I was wondering if your uniform got accepted? It looks really good, so I was thinking of using the same site you did.

    Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually didn't go through the process. I've had an interesting few months and haven't really been thinking about 501st. Since it is black instead of the olive green that I wanted I hadn't even bothered doing anything with this one. But I think I'll see if I can correct the pocket and sell it or try to get in the 501st with this guy.

    ReplyDelete