Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring is Here!

This time of year is exciting. Us equestrians await diligently by our mailboxes to recieve the newest catalogs filled with exciting new stuff. Last year wasn't very exciting, but this year Dover Saddlery and SmartPak was filled with cool new stuff.

I always have my highlighter ready to highlight some stuff I need and don't really need.

I haven't seen these in the catalogs yet (or I just probably missed them, I need new clothes and stuff for my horse), but side zip boots I've heard are allowable.

These are pretty sexxy. Calf sizes seem average. This is a ladies boot, but guys if your foot can fit you can probably deal with it. I think the rule is I wear a size 7 in mens, my ladies size is 9. If that gives you an idea.

They are averaging $269-300 in catalog. Shipping varies. SmartPak, equusunlimited.com, and equestriancollections.com seem to be carrying them.


I'm computerless at the moment, on my dad's comp. So hopefully I'll be back to posting a little more frequently when I can get a new laptop/desktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment