Friday, February 11, 2011

Q&As?

If you ever have questions feel free to email me: dressapp@gmail.com

So we were suppose to shoot the video last Saturday, but after a horrid week I just was totally drained. I sleep most my day away. This weekend was going to be a good weekend, but my mother needs help at the bar she works at. So I'll be channeling my inner bartender. :P

In other news I got the Dehner's back. They fit sooooooooooo much better. I'm so happy with them. They are super sexy and super comfortable; with the exception of they're still a touch to tall.

Horse showing is going to kill me this year. But I have my money set for my Imperial Officer costume ready. I’m trying to lose 8 more lbs and then I’ll get it commissioned. Excited.

Next topic: Cleaning Your Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment